I know I'm a bit late with this post, but I have been really really busy these days. So much that I have a lot to post about in line. 
Here's my short photo and video report from this year's Sonar which musicwise and partywise was totally insane, but I wasn't able to enjoy all of it. Though I'm very satisfied with what I experienced, plus adding the Sant Joan night at Mochima beach, where I think I reached 8 gin and tonic in some hours....all in all....check yourself..

Starting with Beatport and Watergate Secret Villa Party on top of Tibidabo, where the view and the venue itself brought the vibe even though I was coming straight from outta town work event and it was 4pm. 




















Hideout vs Sci-tech night at new chiringuito Mac Arena, same night. 


And we continue to Ghoa Beach Club, prev. Kanna Beach. Cadenza night! Great venue, great music, great night...Plus did I mention the size of the place and the capacity?!?!?!


Opi, opi! 





Didn't stop dancing...











The bag of the always colorful and fresh gal! 


Haha, no comment..












0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger