Now when I say I was 13 or 14 when I loved this track I would feel veery old...starting now! But yeah time flies, but still there are eternal tunes that become classics, such as frenchie Mr. Oizo's Flat Beat. Who doesn't rememner the yellow bear, or some similar creature raving in the car (and who didn't move same way, yayyyy blushing now,how stupid we were). Amazing video!


Really, I juist saw this track and couldn't hold but post it! For all the early techno music lovers from that times - 1999!

What's Mr. Oizo up to today? Well he is still film producer as back in the times when he did the track, and he started the shooting of his new film 'Rubber'.

1 коментара:

Anonymous said...

hah great one

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger