I know this has nothing to do with fashion, music and events or whatsoever but I have been totally crying from happiness from the news I got this morning. And they are that a new member has been added to my big family - my baby niece who was born this morning.

I have already 4 nieces and 1 nephew + today's little baby = 6 corresponding to my 3 sisters and brother.
I am happier than ever and just the thought that I will always be 'there' as they grow, learn, have their families, fills my heart with unlimited joy.
Congratulations to my sis, to me and to the rest of the family members who just became granma, grandpa, cousin, or sister again!

And when speaking of happiness, the other day I went through my hard drive and found Lighthouse family's album and when I listened to 'Happy', it was incredibly magical. You know those songs you've loved and have played a role in your life and the moment you dig them from the chest it's like your heart starts to beat faster.

Well, a lot of emotions lately. I'm thinking maybe after they removed that nerve from my heart I've become even more sentimental and emotional. A plus for the blog. lol

Enjoy! and...Be Happy!!!

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger