Hereby a photo report of the "backstage" of the last photo shoot I did. Whether its fashion or sportswear styling, doesn't really matter to me if I keep doing things.

The hottest spot for surf at the Galicia coast, couple of young guys, surfers (not models I highlight), a normal day at the beach, plus couple of photographers, producers and me doing the styling.
Was pretty much fun, though a long day of work, nearly 12 hours. The results though, very satifying.

                                                                           The beach


Me, fighting with sand, wind and clothes
















The stylist is taking a break (as all mothers do, taking care of sth else)


Meanwhile the guys cought some olas!




I know it looks messy, but believe me with all that wind, was impossible to keep things at one place






At the end of the day, this is the unique repay you get












0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger