It's been some time now that I truly defend my theory that apart from electronic music and jazz, everything else is pretty muddy lately. This last week though I went to 3 different concerts to hear Erykah Badu presenting New Amerykah Part 2, Morcheeba with Blood Like Lemonade and the lovely norwegian duo Kings Of Convenience touring Declaration Of Dependence.
This pretty much changed a bit my theory, because the three new albums were pretty amazing and high quality.

I'm speechless in front of Erykah's voice and performance and her whole crew. Whoever went to any of her concerts knows what I'm talking about. No need for more explanation. Some short videos from the concert worth seing for the ones who couldn't make it.
















                                                         Kings Of Convenience


I happened to know these guys with their "I don't know what I can save you from" track, Royksopp remix some years ago, and I searched for more of their music when I found out that they are a brilliant duo. I mean really, their voices match so perfectly and it's incredible how just the two of them, with two guitars can do what they do. Super soft music, great for my ipod when I travel or in the car.













                             MORCHEEBA



No need to present Morcheeba and Skye with one of the most amazing female voices. Two years ago I went to their concert, but unfortunately I was not very impressed as they had a new vocalist. This time though with Skye's return, they presented the new album which I really liked. Especially "I Am The Spring" track. Also did some classics, which being able to listen live was just one time moment.












And one of the bombs for me played by Martin Buttrich last night at Ghoa, where we had also behind the decks Audiofly, Luca Bacchetti and Davide Squillace.

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger