A non fashion inspired post, just for an update of everything going on lately...and it's so much........

At Creep's background please.....(not the original video, but no other embed version).



So, after being off from work for 6 weeks after having a little nerve burnt in my heart (for second time), doctors say I could go back to work soon, and the final confirmation will be given tomorrow. But tomorrow is a big day also for something else - I'm having my italian classes final exam, and I will probably get my diploma if I do good. Italy, italian language, italian cuisine, the spirit of the country...all this have been my passion forever and I've always wanted to speak this magical language which makes me stay hypnotized while I listen to it. With a little help and push from my man I signed the course last October, and here I am kinda parlo l'italiano! Next course will be Japanese, but before that I will concentrate on my fashion styling studies in IED.
Another new thing going on is Tai Chi, which I started to attend yesterday. Being at home for so long, and basically quite alone as my man has been travelling for almost the whole past month (and still missing in action), made me sign at this place and start attending the classes. Yesterday I bumped into a super pro class where I had to do all the 80 movements, and basically I was spinning around watching what others do, but today's one was more successful and I almost learned the first and second movements.
It is a great thing, where you combine breathing in a harmony with these movements of the body. Really loving it, gives peace and once you learn all of them, you can practice in the nature, on the beach...Stay tuned for progress!
Next week if I'm lucky and back to work, I will attend the celebration of Nike's 20 years in Spain in Tarragona. An event organized for the whole company in Spain and Portugal for 2 days off from the city.
Sonar is just a week from now, and so many friends are coming from all over the world for the best week of music in Europe (for me).
A change of the living spot is also popping up on the horizon soon and who knows what else.....
Most important.... IMMERSE YOUR SOUL IN LOVE.

1 коментара:

The traveller said...

Ey italian speaking lady. This has been a really interesting post.Its been a lot lately, but things can only go better from now on!
tai Chi!!!

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger