My favourite week during the year has come, and it's time for SONAR 2010. The festival gathers amazing number of artists in quality electronic music as you have the oficial Sonar parties at the Fira de Gran Via, and you have the OFF Sonar parties, which are really the essence of the festival. Djs and friends are coming all over the world and this week is all about music, smiles and good vibes all around the city. Every little or big venue hosts an event being a label party or not with amazing line ups. It's on the other hand sooo difficult to choose where to go, because selection is quite impossible to be honest, you have to make sacrifices. Though there are day parties at beaches, pools, villas and night ones, so you can pretty much fill yourself with music.


Raum left the venue which was called Discoteque before, and started managing what was on the other hand called ''Kanna Beach'' last summer, to become GHOA BEACH CLUB now and host the Desolat Experience, Cocoon Barcelona, Cadenza, a pool party on Sunday and finishing with Nick Curly, Johny D, Lemos, Kreon in a Cecille Records party.



This year's Sonar for me will be quite short as I just came back to work and I will enjoy just the weekend of it.



I will attend the Beatport and Watergate Secret Villa Party promoted by WIP, with Dubfire, Matthew Jonson, Heidiu, Jesse Rose, dOP, Marco Resmann and those surprise guests on Friday afternoon till 10. Party's announced to start at 12:00pm till 10pm, but as I will be at the Nike event from Tarragona, I will jump right into the party late afternoon. Admition is limited invitation only, that's why I really think this one will work pretty good, having in mind also where the villa is and the line up. Stay tuned for pics and videos!






After the Villa Party I will try to jump for couple of hours at the beach at Sci+tec vs Hideout at Mac Arena Beach Club. It's also a place which Macarena managment is opening right for Sonar and the event starts at 4pm until 2am. There's nothing better than a beach party at Sonar, so I guess we will join a bit before before its end. Music by: Dubfire (again), Luca Bacchetti, Davide Squillace and Carola Pisaturo.




Then I think I'll be off for the night, although many people won't and won't even sleep.

Saturday my event will be Cadenza at Goa Beach with Luciano, Reboot, Robert Dietz, Cesar Merveille, Ernesto Ferreyra and Dani Casarano starting 4pm and finishing 6am. The new look of the venue is pretty promising. Stay tuuuned!



My friends Be As One are having their label party at City Hall with Shlomi, Itamar Sagi, Samuel S Session, Michel Cleis, Gel Abril, Andrea Oliva and Nick DK and many more friends and djs around, so check for yourself the rest of the crazy Sonar progrem from the 16th till 23th here: OFF Sonar program

So I guess I won't post any more until next week! See you out there!

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger