I know I've been very lazy with the posts in the last week, but I already said before leaving for the Nike event, that it's gonna be a tough days coming along together with Sonar, work and San Joan.
Nevertheless I'm back on track and ready to put some smiles on your faces with following photo report from Nike Iberia 20th Anniversary...and then of course Sonar.
The event was great. 300 people, a spa hotel with giant gardens in the middle of nowhere (rooms a bit old school though), outdoor pool and lots of green everywhere. We had a full and busy schedule for both days waiting on a paper on each one's bed, a special tee for the celebration and pair of shoes on the bed for everyone in the rooms.


After lunch we went to a near park and were separated to 20 groups with captains and had to invent a 'sport' with given tools for each team, and do some other daaangerous exercises which you'll see just now....





Oh, these guys suddenly appeared in the opening...









And yeah...that's me up there on the tree ready to do the Tarzan jump....







Each team had to show its game and the captains were evaluating it point by point...


And after a short break...cocktail time!




70's skaters...

The master!




My fave!








Yeah, his suit fits...




I know it becomes bothering to see me on every pic, but hey can't help it!











Dinner and show time...disco balls were not missing!


Magicians, dancers, comedians, castings....a lot of drinks and food....and then a party 70's music...
which I have no photos from basically because I went early to sleep, because next day more important parties were waiting for me...




Aaaaand the next day some spa, some outdoor pool, put the dancing shoes and sonar clothes, a fast closing of the event and fast lunch and gone with the wind for Beatport and Watergate secret villa party....stay tuned!



Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger