Honestly, this version of Last Tango In Paris melts me! I've been listening this track for years now since it was in the compilation of my fave cds - Hotel Costes, for which you can check this post if you still haven't, but this Live version is just a killer of hearts. Such an emotional and full of spirit and personallity piece that everytime I listen to it I almost cry (I'm not gonna lie, I listened it quite many times these last days).
Besides, another emotional factor for this track and me plays the violin. I used to play the violin when I was growing up and then I quit when I became a teenager (one of the most stupid things I've done in my life). So I still have my passion and secret dreams that someday I would grab back the violin and dedicate myself to music...just for satisfying my musical needs.

                     Anyway, enough nostalgia. Enjoy the track and don't forget to put the volume up!

                                        P.S. Forgot to mention how sensual the piano is..





Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger