Lara Stone, the supermodel which I have previously mentioned in some posts, now seems to have messed it up with Playboy. The Dutch model seem to have posed in a corset encrusted with diamonds and gems, a garment created by Jenny Mercian, worn by Selita Ebanks in Victoria's Secret 2008 show. But now, seems that she hasn’t authorised French Playboy to publish those nude shots, which they did in their june/july issue.


"Playboy had no right to publish these unauthorized photographs," she says. "It's not the kind of publication I would ever choose to appear in. I feel I have no option but to take steps to protect my reputation."



Here’s a recent shot of the beauty who just got married in London last month to David Walliams.

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger