I don't really think that furs have ever been out of fashion. I've had fur coat since 1991 when I was 6, when my grandfather had these rabbits,  he was breeding. And I know it may sound horrible now, but the coat was really fabolous. I mean I was 6 for god's sake and I had a white rabbit fur coat!!! lol Should dig the photo soon.
Basically since then furs have always been in one way or another into fashion, but what's changed now and for good, is that they've developed amazing artificial furs and every time (hopefully) less animals need to die, to be hanged at a posh lady's back.
Well this winter furs' presence is very strong and you can see it by the impossibly amazing styles the fashion houses have created. Full variety of colours, lengths and volumes, herrrrrrrrrre you go! Some of my picks and suggestions!

Marc Jacobs and Oscar De La Renta are the winners in the category!





Amazing piece from Oscar De La Renta 
















No words for Marc Jacobs



















One of my all time favorites Zac Posen 

















My ex employer Burberry 














Michael Kors combines fur with sports


















And let's don't forget about the Chanel collection, please. I've already posted a separate post about it. You can find it in FA'10 category. 







0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger