Well we all know knits came back some years ago, but this winter I have the feeling that they've reached the perfection in styles. Personally I'm truly happy for the strong knits' presence as I'm a true knit lover for a long time now. Interesting thing is that until now we could relate knit to a more easy and .... style, but now you can see super hot combinations of short blouse knits, knits and patent leather, which is one of my favorites for the season, volume knits with cool knit hats, knits with fur and basically knits in combination with everything we haven't seen until today. Well I think I said "knits" too many times...











I die for this coat by Marc Jacobs








                                          And this is my top outfit for the season by Prada




Michael Kors - two bunnies with one shot as we say in Bulgaria - camel and knit


1 коментара:

Nelly said...

Az gi pravq po-hubavi...mam.

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger