Well, as I’ve been going through the FA’10 collections, I already made my idea of what’s gonna be trendy to wear during the cold seasons and I’ll share my vision in the following posts.


Number one and today’s subject will be the CAMELLLL! With no doubt this will be the new black for the season, but let’s don’t forget the grey, especially the male part of the world.

I personally love the colour and I’m happy that it’s coming back, because 1st – I have an italian cashmere camel coat which is in process of sewing by size, 2nd because it makes great combinations with brownish make up, which I totally love, and 3rd because I love the way it fits to brown hair and eyes.

So, ladies open your eyes and grab the first cool camel garment you find in the upcoming months with no doubt!

                                                                            PRADA



FENDI


MICHAEL KORS









DEREK LAM 





HERMES


ZAC POSEN 









0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger