There's the thing about watches and glasses that drives me crazy. Those have always been my favorite finishing touch of a look and as important as the clothes, I've been collecting quite many of them so far.

As many women, I never have enough watches or glasses and always die until I get a certain style that I see and I like until I don't buy it.

In today's post I decided to highlight the brand Nixon, which I can tell lately has thrown a bomb with their innovative styles.

Women watches are literally mind blowing, with amazing diversity of shapes and colors, and the quality has no doubt. The prices are quite accessible also.

Today I received the Gem Pendant in red from Nixon, which I totally fell in love with after I saw it! Combining a watch as a pendant and a rock on the other side, this beauty has a little retro touch which you can either combine with a summer dress or wear with a simple black blouse in winter in order to highlight its beauty and not let the clothes distract you from the watch.




Another top top model for me which I also have is the 42-20 Crono All Gold. This watch is a masterpiece and I can't help but wear it almost non stop. The good thing about it is that combines with everything from a formal black dress, to jeans and a tee.




              In another amazing colour, similar to my CG frames - tokyo tortoise which I really adore



The Fairfax pendand


The Strata, also getting lots of points!


The Alice



And some male styles



The Newton, available in a variety of colors, as almost all styles





So that's it folks! Check Nixon's webpage here and if I were you and didn't have one, I would hurry up to do it, as the catalogue is immense and offers something about every kind of taste. 

And if you live in Barcelona or passing by, you can find some of the coolest Nixon watches in our shop "Skulls Barcelona" which will be soon opening. More details here or at our facebook page

Soon more info on that here too!  



The strata

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger