Another year gone...


Sitting on the sofa in the cosy and warm hotel room in Stockholm, amazing city by the way with cool young people everywhere and reaaalllly low temperatures, awaiting for the clock to ring 12 o'clock for the new year to come, I'm trying to do what most people do today - do the balance check... 

It's been an year, personally for me, when many things changed. It's been an year when many projects were started and many travels were made. 

For 2011 my wish to myself is to finish these projects and travel even more. To live with and by love every day, and smile every single morning when I wake up and finish the day with the same face expression. There's nothing better than this - to wake up and go to sleep with a smile. And I can say that this year was not exactly like that. But I'm gonna do my best for next one. 

Nothing and nobody can take our happiness from us, so what we have to do is not let that happen and keep on fighting for it, whatever it takes. Search for it, then when you find it - know how to keep it and then just flower it the proper way to help it keep growing...just like a flower... 

Happy New Year to Everybody! 

Wishing you to find your flower this year and make a whole garden of it!

P.S. Oh by the way beyond everything this year I'm most proud of becoming a vegetarian. Next one I'll try to quit smoking! Big challenge!




4 коментара:

Mam said...

Prekrasna si, umna si i imash vsichko, za koeto drugite samo mogat da si mechtaqt! Obicham te, mam!

Romain said...

Yeah, nice thoughts and still good written !
I stopped smoking, but eating a good meat... would be impossible ! Steak rules lol XD.

Happy new year and good luck with your shop !
I will have a look when I can

Irina said...

Thanks Romain!

Watch meat.org and we'll talk again for eating meat :)

By the way I moved the blog to www.irinapetrova.com.

You're the first to know. Still working on the website, but new posts will appear there!

Have a great year and thanks for the support!

Romain said...

WTF ! No need for me to see it completely...
But you surely know all animals are not killed this way (hopefully).
There is a big difference of treatment between a chicken from KFC and a farm.
I suppose you were really happy to see the corrida to end in Catalunya :)

See U on your new blog !

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Day&Night
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger